At Exude, we believe coaching is about creating intentional focus and generating new momentum. Focus is about the why. In executive coaching, the why could be about strategy, performance, team development, career pathing or a variety of other topics. We are all people first and employees second, and so sometimes coaching is about the business, sometimes it’s about the person, and many times it’s both. In terms of generating new momentum, an external coach is intended to be a catalyst that first starts with listening and understanding where the client is at, and then identifies paths forward to generate motion in the new direction. Through deep conversation and drawing on years of experience, our Exude coaches guide clients in a healthy, positive and confidential manner to set them up for future success.
Executive coaching is essential to sustainable and impactful leadership development. Whether it be executive coaching for your C-Suite or leadership development coaching for your up and coming leaders, our leadership training program will increase organizational effectiveness and help your employees grow both personally and professionally.
Our Exude executive coaches drive All Things People by focusing on increasing self-awareness, caring for the whole person and propelling new momentum. We work our coaching, both one-on-one or in groups, in an interdependent model of leadership, diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) and wellbeing that cares for the whole leader and the entire person. When the client defines the three key objectives, they can also opt to include other Exude experts in their experience. The primary coach can engage secondary coaches (with specific expertise) to add more insights around leadership, diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) and wellbeing.
What Is Executive Coaching?
Executive coaching involves one-on-one and group interactions between managers or executives and a third-party coach with expertise in leadership development. Executive coaching gives senior-level staff the knowledge and tools they need to improve their leadership. Executive coaching typically focuses on behavior change to establish the most effective and productive work habits.
Why Should Your Company Invest in Executive Coaching?
Business leaders need coaching to strengthen their skills and maximize their leadership potential. When you invest in executive coaching, you can help your leaders hone specific skills, fill leadership gaps and encourage executives to lead with confidence.
Executive coaching can help your leaders:
- Address productivity issues: Effective management skills and clear leadership are vital to your team’s productivity. Executive coaching provides guidance to improve organizational management and streamline productivity.
- Make better decisions: Making the right business decision can sometimes be challenging. But when executives are indecisive, it can lead to confusion and frustration within your organization. Executive coaching provides a fresh, external perspective to help executives become more decisive leaders.
- Effective resolve conflicts: Employee conflict is unavoidable in any organization, so knowing how to deal with it is critical to your business’s success. An executive coach will act as the go-between for executive redirect and conflict resolution, focusing on communication skills and conflict management strategies to create a healthier environment.
Individual Executive Coaching
One-on-one executive coaching creates moments of reflection and action to drive an intentional focus and generate new momentum. Exude has coaches that have served in operational, HR, and other leadership roles. Our coaching experience is very much tied to individual, team, and organizational self-awareness. The individual coaching engagement is a structured six-month experience with two live connects per month and weekly touchpoints.
Our individual executive coaching fast-tracks leadership development with personalized training focused solely on the individual’s needs and goals. Executives receive on-the-spot feedback, allowing them to recognize and modify behaviors in the moment.
Whether you want your executives to develop stronger communication skills or prepare for a new role, we’ll tailor our coaching services to meet your objectives and help your executives reach their full potential.
Small Group Executive Coaching
The uniqueness of the small group concept is the learning community it creates with colleagues inside the organization to support each other. The group exposes clients to more learning and having colleagues who potentially the clients work with every day, allows visibility to clients trying new approaches with their approach to leadership. In some cases, clients select a cohort with like positions and no working relationships to allow clients to learn from the similar challenges each other is facing. Other clients will create a cross-functional team of three clients so individuals can learn from the interdependencies of their roles/functions. Anything shared in the individual coaching sessions is considered confidential and cannot be shared with the small group without the permission of that respective client.
Our small-group executive coaching services are an excellent way for your leadership teams to develop a common language and skillset for greater cohesion and consistency. Our services promote strategic thinking and help deepen trust and communication among your top-level employees. Executive coaching allows them to practice new skills and hone existing ones in a comfortable setting with people who understand their leadership challenges.
In a small group environment, our coaches can see firsthand how your team’s dynamic plays out and give them on-the-spot feedback and suggestions that lead to long-term behavior change.
What Makes Exude Different?
- Every coaching relationship provides the leader an opportunity to specifically identify their focus on (1) leadership, (2) diversity, equity & inclusion, and (3) wellness.
- While you have a primary coach that works with you through the entire coaching relationship, we have other coaches in leadership, DEI, wellness, and other areas that you can include.
Benefits of Leadership Coaching
- Improves skills in managing employees, partners and interactions with peers
- Provides growth opportunities for high performing employees to achieve their full potential
- Assists in the transition of newly hired leaders or managers to excel in their new role
- Supports leaders during times of organizational change
- Drives leaders effectiveness, efficiency and innovation
- Helps leaders establish and reinforce positive behaviors that shape company culture
- Prepares leaders for difficult conversations and enhances their conflict-resolution skills
- Reinforces behaviors that ensure all employees are treated with a sense of inclusion and value
Did you know leadership coaching impacts these other areas?
Leadership Development is a crucial component for all organizations and the growth of their employees. By recognizing where and when this training should be implemented, your human resources consultant can create sustainable impact. Learn More About Leadership Development
Diversity & Inclusion
Creating a culture of inclusion goes beyond training programs. A comprehensive D&I strategy helps employees thrive and show up authentically while also increasing employee engagement and retention. Learn More About Diversity & Inclusion
As part of your total rewards strategy, your employee benefits should be aligned to fit your people and business. A customized benefits strategy should be developed specific to your organization’s needs and goals. Learn More About Employee Benefits
Whether you are planning growth or experiencing change, our experts will help you design and/or retool your HR strategy in a way that cares for All Things People. Learn More About HR Strategy
Working Together For You
We have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. Our integrated approach leverages our team of experts to improve your employee and customer experiences while driving greater business results.
Interested in leadership coaching solutions for your organization?